"Wherefore We must interrupt a silence which it would be criminal to prolong, that We may point out...as they really are, men who are badly disguised." Pope St. Pius X, September 8, 1907, Pascendi Dominici Gregis


Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Forget Government Forced-Down-Your-Throat "Healthcare"

Aside from Infowars, which has taken my health to the next level, this is the original source of my bodily well-being:

There was a period in my life when I was suffering through some
things. I had high blood pressure
(140-160/90), diabetes - or at least I think what is called metabolic
syndrome, the beginnings of neuropathy - consistently tingly hands and feet,
poor circulation - I would wake up almost every night because one of my
limbs had fallen completely asleep, the skin on my hands and feet would
shrivel up as if I were 80 years old periodically, running for 10 minutes
would be enough to put me out of breath, I would feel exhausted after an 8
hour day - feeling as if I have been up for the last 16 hours doing heavy
labor, I could literally feel my heart pounding in my body when there was no
reason for it. Other things I'm sure I don't even remember.

I tried disciplined exercise, multiple different diet strategies, trips to
the doctor for a stress test and electrocardiogram. Although there was very
minor improvement, all of these symptoms remained in some way. And I was
only 23 years old - so I knew something was wrong! There were times when I
would attempt to resign myself to understanding I would only live a few more
years - as somehow part of God's plan. As we all should - for no one knows
their time! But I also never quit praying and looking for God's assistance.

Obviously, I cannot recommend anything as I am not a doctor and have
absolutely no medical experience. I just want to mention this as something
you may want to research with the help of any medical professionals you can
rely on. When I started taking this supplement
http://www.youngevity.com/index.cfm/90-for-life/ along with eliminating most
carbohydrates, especially the gluten based ones which I hear tend to
interfere with mineral absorption in the body - which I still do this day -
my symptoms slowly subsided to where I feel like a normal 20-something year
old again.

*** I am now 31, in full health, normal blood pressure, with most people mistaking me for late 20s ***

No comments:

Post a Comment