"Wherefore We must interrupt a silence which it would be criminal to prolong, that We may point out...as they really are, men who are badly disguised." Pope St. Pius X, September 8, 1907, Pascendi Dominici Gregis


Tuesday, April 4, 2017

If You Were Satan, What Symbol Would You Choose

as the banner for your perverted anti-sexual revolution? (Remember from even your public school biology, sexual reproduction requires two individuals of different sexes, and helps promote, hey anti-liberal liberals get this, biological diversity, as opposed to asexual reproduction or what the Left promotes in the human population today unreproductive homo- and a-sexuality.)



How about the very symbol that God used as His sign of peace the last time He destroyed the world due to the wickedness of humanity?

READ!

He said: I will destroy man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth, from man even to beasts, from the creeping thing even to the fowls of the air, for it repenteth me that I have made them.

...

I will establish my covenant with you, and all flesh shall be no more destroyed with the waters of a flood, neither shall there be from henceforth a flood to waste the earth. And God said: This is the sign of the covenant which I give between me and you, and to every living soul that is with you, for perpetual generations. I will set my bow in the clouds, and it shall be the sign of a covenant between me, and between the earth. And when I shall cover the sky with clouds, my bow shall appear in the clouds:  And I will remember my covenant with you, and with every living soul that beareth flesh: and there shall no more be waters of a flood to destroy all flesh.

Yeah, how about perverts just take this symbol and wave it in the face of God while they establish a New Satanic World Order??

That's bound to end well.

No comments:

Post a Comment